Wednesday, May 30, 2018

The Small Things: May 2018

If we were to go for coffee, either in a coffee shop by ourselves or around my kitchen table, what would I tell you?  I would share with you about the small things in my life that are just making life easier or more joyful.
recap: January ~ February ~ March ~ AprilThe Small Things- Life with the Hawleys
I'm going to be very honest here, the two things that I'm about to share with you, I'm a bit embarrassed about.  I honestly can't believe that not only am I sharing this, but that it is actually true?!?!?!  I feel very "Monica" right now, but these two things are bringing me insane amounts of joy right now.

So we have recently finished our home renovation for this spring. All of the projects are done, but one of the main projects was updating our bathroom.  We had glass doors added to the shower.  Having glass doors? Yes, nice and wonderful.  Being done with the reno? Even better.  But my favorite part? The embarrassing one? How much I look forward to using the squeegee on the glass doors when I'm done showering.  Oh. my. goodness. The instant gratification of seeing that glass cleaned is thrilling.  It's a bit embarrassing that the entire renovation may have been spared if only I had a squeegee......71Bm6f7cHNL._SL1500_
And to follow that up, new towels. Oh my stars.  I was at Costco right before my sister came in April and I saw these towels and I thought I would just test them out.  Just try them.  It's hard to find good towels so I really didn't have that high of hope.  They were soft and the label said that they would "bloom" upon the first wash.  Well let me tell you, that label did not lie!  Bloom they did!  These are such sturdy but fluffy towels.  I feel like that is a weird description to say about a towel but they are really soft and don't pill.  They don't loose their fluff at all and still absorb water so well. It is a very well crafted towel; it feels so luxurious and expensive, and y'all I only paid $7 for each!!!  If you're in the market for new towels, and hey even if you aren't, get these towels!41Fb2BVjj L
I promise this post, of all the posts I've written, proves that sometimes it really is just the small stuff in life that makes the minutia bearable. Am I right, or am I right?!

Obligatory Blogger Disclaimer: I was not compensated for these products, I just really like them.

xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...