Wednesday, May 4, 2016

What I’m Lovin’ Wednesday: Favorite Shops for BABY HER

Happy hump day friends! One fun thing about little kids is that they are out-growing their clothes constantly.  While I know this is insanely expensive it’s still pretty fun.  I’ve been doing my fair share of online shopping lately, especially since it’s my first spring & summer with two kids and a baby girl.  Occasionally I get questions about where I get something that my kids are dressed in, so I thought today I would share with you some of my favorite shops and include my top picks for this spring & summer for BABY HER.  Next week I will share my favorites for BABY HIM.  Some of these items my kids already have, while others joined my wish list as I compiled my favorites for you here lol  Now I have to admit that I’m a little jealous of some of these items.  Why don’t they make some of these cute outfits or fabrics in my size?!?!?! In general I tend to really prefer neutral tones with a really simple or plain look.  I’m not really an animated person, so while I know this is coming one day, for now when I get a say, I say “no” to animation themed clothes lol  After looking at what I picked as a favorite, I think my selections were pretty predictable….

If it has stripes? YES! 
If it has stars? YES!
If it is blue or white? YES and YES! 

Burt’s Bees Baby is not just lotions and lip balm!  It is one of my all-time favorite shops for baby clothes.  They use organic fabric and they are so so so so soft.  I want them to make clothes and jammies in my size!Burts Bees Baby Spring for Girls

I think everyone loves Carter’s!  Am I right, or am I right?! They have the cutest prints, and when there is a little appliqued animal on the booty…..weeeeeelp there goes my wallet!  I love that they have such great bundles at Costco too; I load up my cart there! Carters Spring for Girls

Lately I have really been loving the styles at Old Navy.  Their children’s clothing selection is super cute!  The prices for the styles are just unbeatable!  I really want some of these in my size!Old Navy Spring For Girls

I love the styles for ladies and kids at H&M.  Something that I just love about their pants for children is that they have the extendable waist band.  This means that I can really get my money worth even if the kids are growing really fast.  Not only that, but if you cloth diaper, you will really appreciate this fit over the fluffy bum.H&M Spring for Girls

Okay, so now you see why I’m going to go broke?!?!
And now you see why I’m jealous??!!?
These outfits are just so adorable!  I need one of everything here!  Next week I’m going to share my top boy picks with you.
What are you favorite shops for children’s clothes? Where else do I need to be looking?! 

I was not paid for this post, but if these companies wants to start paying me, I’d gladly accept the compensation ;-)
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...