Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Nutcracker and the Grinch

The Saturday after Thanksgiving, Phil & I went to see The Nutcracker. He surprised me with tickets on my nightstand. The ballet was beautiful & I absolutely loved it. The Arabian dancers are always my favorite. I will be seeing the Nutcracker again in a week or so with my mom & sister in Richmond. Can't wait!
I woke up to a Nutcracker looking at me with 2 tickets for a wonderful date :-)
Outside of the theatre was decorated beautifully for Christmas
Not only did Phil get me the tickets, but he also bought me this gorgeous dress (side bar- the beading matches my wedding dress. Needless to say, I think Phil is the best husband in the entire world!)
Waltz of the Sugar Plum Fairy
Arabian Dancers- my favorite!

The following weekend we went to see the musical The Grinch. Phil said that he liked this one more because there were words hehe. This was by far the most hilarious musical I have ever been to. My cheeks were hurting when we left because I laughed so much. The Grinch, the character not the behavior of course, was phenomenal! The costumes were spectacular! I want to see it again! Click here for a link to a little montage of the show.
Check out the Grinch- fabulous costume and face paint! It reminded me of Cats.
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...