Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanksgiving Left-overs

I know that I have mentioned my love for left-overs before..... ok.... yea, that statement is dripping in sarcasm! I can’t stand left-overs, & that includes Thanksgiving left-overs. I just get so bored with days & days of turkey! Typically, when I do my Thanksgiving grocery shopping, I’m already getting extra ingredients to turn my left-overs into something else. Here are some ideas to get you started in case you get bored like I do:
-Turkey pot pie *personal favorite*
-Turkey tostadas with spicy cranberry-chipotle sauce
-BBQ sandwiches
-Sweet & spicy turkey pitas
-Cranberry sauce parfait
-Cranberry crumble
-Vanilla ice cream with cranberry drizzle
-Baguettes with goat cheese and cranberry sauce
-Pierogis
-Pumpkin dip with sliced apples

Let me know if any of these ideas strike your fancy & I can send you our favorite version of the recipe
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...