Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Fall Recipe Round Up

I’m not sure how this happened, but tomorrow is the fist day of September. WHAT?!?!?!?!  Yeah, I know, I too am in a bit of shock.  I mean I’ve seen the coming of the PSL (pumpkin spice latte, for all of you who aren’t coffee addicts) all over Facebook, but I’m still not ready.  And just last week I started talking with my bestie (hi bestie!!!!) about Thanksgiving plans!  Don’t get me wrong, I’m excited and relieved (weather wise), but still in disbelief.  This year has been somewhat of a blur; before I know it Christmas will be here and we’ll be ringing in 2017.  Ahhhhhhh!!!!  So apparently it’s time to switch gears.  Let’s start cooking for the new season!  We’ve got cold weather, back to school busy nights, football, and Thanksgiving…….obviously we NEED comfort food!!!!!!  Here are some of my favorite fall recipes that I’m going through and scheduling for this fall.  Come join me friends!Fall Recipe RoundupFrom the Kitchen of Darby Hawley
Beef Bourguignon-2[5]Beer Caramelized Onion & Brussels Sprouts Pizza[6]Chicken & Beets with Quinoa & Caramelized Onions[4]Cooking for the Masses[5]Coq au Vin[10]Creamy Dijon Chicken[4]Festive Apple Coffee Cake[5]Pumpkin Spice Puppy Chow[4]Jarlsberg Cheese Dip[3]Rosemary Pear Pork[4]Sage Sausage Stuffing[4]Smoked Paprika Potato Egg Bake[4]The Perfect Chicken Soup168744317257531321_L7e4SMDN_c-2[10]Cheese Plate 1-2Classic Beef Stew[4]DSC_0140-2[4]DSC_0202-2[5]DSC_0614-210DSC_0287-2[5]DSC_0293-2[4]DSC_0625-2[6]
What are y’all planning to cook this fall?
Share with me your favorite fall recipes!
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...