Wednesday, March 27, 2013

What I’m Lovin’ Wednesday: Rooney’s Stylin’

Since Rooney has grown so much lately, for his birthday we had a new collar made for him.  I am a big fan of custom-made collars (see here for serious proof), so I knew that I had to turn to my favorite collar shop: Bow Wow Couture.  I ordered this collar for Tomlin when she finished growing and she still wears it because it is still in such great shape so I had to get Rooney one too.  Though I debated for days on which collar to order (because there were so many fabulous options), I finally decided on this navy mod collar.  When it came in I couldn’t wait to put it on Rooney.  I love the quality of the collar and the strong clasp.  I highly recommend Bow Wow Couture if you’re in the market for a new collar for your 4-legged child.
How do you think Rooney looks in his new “outfit”?DSC_0195-2DSC_0201-2DSC_0202-2DSC_0204-2DSC_0212-2DSC_0214-2
I was not paid for this review; everything written is of my own opinion.
xoxo Darby

10 comments :

Joy said...

He is definitely stylin!! And those colors look really good one him!! Go Roo!!

applesandglue said...

He looks very handsome in that new outfit, I really like the print too!

Meg O. said...

Handsome man!!! Love that collar.

Jessica K said...

Such a man. No expression. Doesn't appreciate the awesome style! :)

KrissyGirl said...

oh im loving this!! Beautiful boy...his collar is great..i love the color.

Found you through the Half Way There hop that Kara and I are hosting today!

Susannah said...

What a great collar and a gorgeous dog! :-)

Barb said...

Love that! It looks like a fancy man's necktie. I'm addicted to buying our dogs new collars too - my husband is always telling me "No more!" Last year we had custom collars done - pink with blue & green turtles. I love them and they look so dressy with them on!


Barb
http://turtlesandtails.blogspot.com

Emily said...

Love it! He is so stylish!

Whitney H said...

He is so gorgeous! I love that collar so much.

Rachelle @ Inner Loop Adventures said...

Oh he is so handsome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...