Friday, March 29, 2013

You Make Beautiful Things

Galatians 5-1My sister sent this video to me and it greatly moved me.
In our fallen world we so easily become a salve to some earthly thing(s), whether it be debt or substance abuse.  The Word says that we are set free from those burdens because of Christ’s death.
What a relief it is that we are no longer slaves, but free in Christ.
If you need a pick-me-up this morning, this might be the video just for you :-)
God makes beautiful things; God made you, and 
you are a beautiful, precious, and beloved child of God.
Have a great morning and wonderful Easter weekend my sweet friends!
xoxo Darby

7 comments :

Meg Cady said...

AMEN.
Praise the Lord!

Amy said...

I love love LOVE this song. One of my current favorites!

Meg {henninglove} said...

i have heard the song before but never saw the video. thanks for sharing darby praise Him for loving us so much and wanting to obey His father that he died on the cross for us. The sorrow that we may feel today because of His death and knowing that our evils placed him there is replaced with celebration on Sunday.

applesandglue said...

So very lovely, what a helpful reminder. Thanks for sharing, and have a wonderful weekend!

Kellyn Fleming said...

I am so glad you enjoyed this video so much and were so moved. It is definitely a powerful reminder. I definitely need to get you the rest of the Gungor album because I think you would like it just as much!

Jessica K said...

Wow! Great video and song!

Susannah said...

Praise the Lord for His mercy! Hope you're having an amazing Easter weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...