Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My Head

Isn’t that an enticing title? lol

Just kidding hehehe

After the blogger meet up in January (see here) I had the honor of having Meg @ Sweetly Complicated take some new headshots of me.  I have been sitting on these for a while because I was waiting to share these once the blog was “renovated”.  Since the new LWTH look is live, you may have  seen these pictures around.Darby2-2Darby3-2Darby4-2G39A2308-2
Didn’t Meg do a fabulous job? She’s awesome!!! If you’re looking for some photography help I definitely recommend looking her up!! Thank you Meg for sharing your talent with me!
xoxo Darby

17 comments :

Erin Reissig said...

Cute! I love the one with you and the fur babies!

Joy said...

Yay... the picture of mom with her babies is FINALLY on the blog! =) LOVE it! And I'm also loving that you have a mason jar in your hand!! That's Southern Charm and Class right there, jack! =)

GLAM AUTHORITY said...

SO CUTE! Great work Meg

Domesticable said...

I've been waiting for these photos. I love the mason jar!

Lura
x

Domesticable said...

Hey hot stuff.

-Toby.

Amy @ A Glimpse of the Gouglers said...

You look beautiful!

Kristin said...

So pretty D!!!

Life in the Heights! said...

You are so beautiful!!! What great pictures!! Love them!!!

Lindsay said...

You look so beautiful! What great pictures!

Susan Fleming said...

I can not decide which I like the best guess I will just have to wallpaper the house with them. Love mom

Meg Cady said...

^^^
Your mom is cracking me up!
LOVE YA pretty lady!

Meg Cady said...

^^^
Your mom is cracking me up!
LOVE YA pretty lady!

Jessica K said...

I love them! I agree - mason jar is awesome!

applesandglue said...

Gorgeous pictures, I love the last one the best! :)

Whitney said...

The one with the pups is totally my fav! You gorgeous lady you!

Lindsay @ Trial By Sapphire said...

I love all of these, you beautiful lady! Also, I love that you used the mason jar as a prop. We must be in the South or something... ;)

The Cavallaro's said...

You're soo stinkin' gorgeous Darbs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...