Wednesday, March 20, 2013

What I’m Lovin’ Wednesday: My Live-In Models

I purchased some new photography equipment over spring break.  Since we were watching a friend’s dog and I had some time, I got to play.
This is Bell.  I’m pretty sure behind those cute brown eyes, she was thinking “This woman is nuts!”DSC_0074-2DSC_0080-2DSC_0086-2DSC_0093-2DSC_0123-2DSC_0125-2DSC_0160-2DSC_0134-2DSC_0130-2DSC_0142-2DSC_0158-2This is not the best photo, but it was the best on I got last week.  They were tough together lolDSC_0162-2
I love taking pictures of our pups; the best models!
xoxo Darby

10 comments :

Kate from MrsMonologues.com said...

Look at those sweet baby faces!!

Joy said...

HAHAHA.... poor Roo is thinking "when is this going to be over?"

Domesticable said...

Such great photos! What new stuff did you get for your camera? I need a nice camera.

Lura
x

thenerdykatie said...

You seriously need to photoshop a bonnet & pitchfork in that last picture, PLEASE!

I love your dogs.

applesandglue said...

Such pretty pictures! You are such a great photographer! And your models are lovely, of course. :)

Kimberly Montgomery said...

Great pics.

Jessica K said...

Aww. Sweet pups! Love the floor and backdrop!

Whitney said...

I might need to get you to get some pics of my Anabelle! These are awesome!

Miss MP said...

So cute! I love dogs!

Mimi@Irresistible Pets said...

OMG they are seriously too cute!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...