Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What I’m Lovin’ Wednesday: A Very Merry Puppy Christmas

This was by far the best Christmas our pups have ever experienced.  Since we put the offer in on our house in October, the moment I was most looking forward to was introducing the pups to their new yard.  I kept wondering what their reaction would be: ecstatic? scared? spastic?  I just wanted to see their reaction and this was the dream I held onto while I was packing up those millions of boxes for our move. 
Opening the front door and they dashed-in, smelling everything.DSC_0407-2
Rooney did not understand the idea of a screened door.  The first few days of opening the glass sliding door, Rooney ran right into it knocking the door right off onto the ground.  I’m sorry but every time I laughed hysterically.  Even with the door laying on the ground he still didn’t understand.  He is so dopey sometimes lol
The FIRST time we opened the door (the screened door too)….they were off.DSC_0408-2
I took a video of that most anticipated moment and want to share that with you today. You get to see several "milestones" in this video lol
(Yes, I'm aware that my voice goes up several decibels when I talk to the pups. Don't judge)
They were bewildered by the doggy door.  Here is a video of the first time they both went through.

Showing these two our new home has been way more exciting than I could have anticipated.  We sure do love these pups :-)
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...