Monday, January 28, 2013

Shut the Front Door

….or should I say window?
On Friday I mentioned my desire to add charm to our new pad without slaughtering our checking account.
This is was our boring house:Before-2
Next we had to tackle the windows. 
I told the Mr that shutters would be a nice addition to improve the curb appeal.  I debated on colors, but ultimately chose black.  We measured and did our research to find the best deal for what we wanted to do. 
And guess what. 
To add shutters to each window is only $18. Yay!!!
Another cheap & fast project for more charm!  We are seriously on a roll. 
Check out the new front of the house. DSC_0086-3

The next project is the front door and entry column. I can’t wait to tackle that with the Mr.DSC_0040-2
I hope y’all had a great weekend and are ready to hit the ground running this week!

12 comments:

Joy said...

Looks sooo good!!! I love the little touches that make big statements!

Ashley said...

Looks great!!! Such a small, yet noticeable difference!!! Looks fantastic!!

Lacey_Renea said...

I love what a difference the hardware and shutters made!

Sarah said...

Love it!! Those made such a difference! Who knew they were so cheap?!

Susan Fleming said...

Looks wonderful

Susan Fleming said...

Looks wonderful

sherri lynn said...

The shutters do add so much to the front! You are on a roll with decorating your new home! can't wait to see what you do next :)

Jennifer Leible said...

I distinctly remember your front door being ...I'll just say a different color... yesterday...am I nuts, or am I just farther ahead than your blog? Whoops! :/ I hope I didn't ruin the surprise! Love the shutters!

Emily said...

It looks great!!

Jessica K said...

Love the shutters! Amazing how something so simple and cheap can make a world of difference! Can't wait to see what else y'all do!

Whitney said...

Wow, it looks great!!! I actually knew which house was yours because of the hardware on the garage... thank you blog! haha :)

Emily - Emas Grand Ideas said...

The shutters and garage hardware really made a difference. Very nice! I love your fall wreath as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover