Monday, January 28, 2013

Shut the Front Door

….or should I say window?
On Friday I mentioned my desire to add charm to our new pad without slaughtering our checking account.
This is was our boring house:Before-2
Next we had to tackle the windows. 
I told the Mr that shutters would be a nice addition to improve the curb appeal.  I debated on colors, but ultimately chose black.  We measured and did our research to find the best deal for what we wanted to do. 
And guess what. 
To add shutters to each window is only $18. Yay!!!
Another cheap & fast project for more charm!  We are seriously on a roll. 
Check out the new front of the house. DSC_0086-3

The next project is the front door and entry column. I can’t wait to tackle that with the Mr.DSC_0040-2
I hope y’all had a great weekend and are ready to hit the ground running this week!
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...