Friday, January 11, 2013

Transitioning

Based on our previous moves, I thought we would be unpacked by now.

I was wrong.

I was so VERY wrong.

I've got that Type A personality so I had everything ready to go, but when we got here I feel like my brain has yet to figure out that we are staying here for a while.  It feels like I'm on vacation or something. Know what I mean? While most everything is unpacked, it isn't decorated and it definitely doesn't feel like home yet.  I'm sure that will come with time, but for right now we are living in undecorated chaos.

There aren't a lot of big projects to do, just a lot of little things to check-off my Type A brain's list (i.e. stuff to purchase, organize, or decorate to make the house feel like our home).

Perhaps I have yet to decorate anything because I am still brainstorming what I want to do with the space. It is still a blank canvas because, as I told you last week, I didn't really start thinking about moving in until three days before....which was only 2 weeks ago. (Sidebar- Can you believe it has already been 2 weeks?!)

I made a video for y'all of our move and the first few days in the new house.  Enjoy our chaos for now, because I promise the DIY posts are coming with tons of decorations ideas and changes!

I hope y'all have a great weekend!  Anyone have fun plans?
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...