Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What I’m Lovin’ Wednesday: Jewelry Thingy

I have no idea what you call these things, but I see them everywhere.  It’s not a jewelry box, but it holds jewelry.  It’s like a decorative jewelry holder or something. While I see these thingies all over the place, I’ve never seen one that I  just had to have.  Until a couple weeks ago.

We all know I have this weird fascination with birds; a fascination I can’t even explain myself.  So of course when I saw this bird thingy, it was tossed into my basket before I even looked at the price tag.  Call it jewelry-thingie-love-at-first sight <3  Thank goodness it was only $6 lol

I put it on top of the armoire in our bedroom.  What do you think?
DSC_0263DSC_0268DSC_0269DSC_0264
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...