Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What I’m Lovin’ Wednesday: Red Envelope Gifts

I am a huge Etsy fan.  Nothing comes close to a handmade gift...and jewelry is even better ;-)  Last week I hit the jackpot with a fabulous new favorite Etsy shop: Red Envelop Gifts.  I bought this necklace and had the  Mr and my initial put on the leaves…because we’re lovebirds of course. 
Super cute right? DSC_0435
I love my birds, and I’m head over heels for my hubby, so this is the perfect combination :-)DSC_0441
  Red Envelop Gifts has many more great items that you’ve got to check out.  Let me entice you with some of my favorites that I’ve got my eyes on:Tree of Life Necklace Aqua Blue Glass Earrings Leaf Necklace Pearl and Leaf Necklace Round Earrings
Seriously y’all, stop reading & click over and see the awesome pieces of jewelry!  lol Think about all the awesome Christmas presents you could get :-) Plus they’ve got a great THANKS sale going on!!! OOOOO-lala!
Have a great Wednesday!

I was not paid for this post; all of these comments are completely my own.
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...