Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What I’m Lovin’ Wednesday: Red Envelope Gifts

I am a huge Etsy fan.  Nothing comes close to a handmade gift...and jewelry is even better ;-)  Last week I hit the jackpot with a fabulous new favorite Etsy shop: Red Envelop Gifts.  I bought this necklace and had the  Mr and my initial put on the leaves…because we’re lovebirds of course. 
Super cute right? DSC_0435
I love my birds, and I’m head over heels for my hubby, so this is the perfect combination :-)DSC_0441
  Red Envelop Gifts has many more great items that you’ve got to check out.  Let me entice you with some of my favorites that I’ve got my eyes on:Tree of Life Necklace Aqua Blue Glass Earrings Leaf Necklace Pearl and Leaf Necklace Round Earrings
Seriously y’all, stop reading & click over and see the awesome pieces of jewelry!  lol Think about all the awesome Christmas presents you could get :-) Plus they’ve got a great THANKS sale going on!!! OOOOO-lala!
Have a great Wednesday!

I was not paid for this post; all of these comments are completely my own.
xoxo Darby

9 comments :

sherri lynn said...

What a cute shop! I love those last earrings and the leaf necklace! Your bird necklace is really cute :)

Joy said...

LOVE those earrings and that pearl necklace!! Super cute! And your necklace is perfect for you two. =)

Irish Italian Blessings said...

OMG You are too cute with your love birds and I must add, they look fab on your jewelry holder!

Danie said...

I LOVE the bird necklace:).

Mrs. Pancakes said...

I love the lovebirds necklace...so pretty!

Meg {henninglove} said...

i love love that necklace you purchased so cute! and etsy is the best isn't it?? definitely my go to place for cute jewelry

The Miskell Family said...

Yayyyy, I found you from Lindsey! You must be pretty fabulous if you are friends with her. Shes one of mu favorites!!!

Come to our next meetup :)

Kellyn Fleming said...

Wow, you're right! Im clicking over right now!!! I love what I see already! This could be dangerous! Thanks Darbs!

Gift Card envelopes said...

These are just lovely gifts..i like it and the detailed info..thanks you share it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...