Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Hawley Halloween

Good ‘ole Abraham Lincoln, Adele, and a dinosaur walk into a bar.

Sounds like a really bad joke right?

I think so too! hahahaha

Well, that’s what the Hawley’s were for Halloween this year.  I figured that I better post about it now before it was Christmas when I finally got around to it.

If you know my hubby, you know that he grows out his beard every October for Octoberstache.  So every year we have to find a clever way to incorporate the beard/mustache into his costume.  This year he was out of town and we didn’t know if he would be back in time for Halloween or not.  This is all we came up with…..clearly we don’t think well on the spot.  lol  This is my Abraham Lincoln.DSC_0099
I am not a fan of Halloween.  I don’t even have a good reason why I dislike it.  I just don’t.  I never plan on dressing up, so this year was yet another last minute “what can I throw together?!”  costume.  So I was Adele :-)DSC_0102
Tomlin was the only Hawley that had a costume weeks in advance and actually got to wear it several times. Doesn’t she make the cutest dinosaur you’ve ever seen?!DSC_0092
We had a great Halloween, that was very low-key.  We took a walk around the neighborhood and enjoyed hearing all the “trick or treat” chants and the giggles of children hopped up on candy.
Hope you had a great Halloween too!
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...