Monday, November 7, 2011

What time is it?

My lovely bloggy friend Mrs Pancakes posted about this and I thought it was a fabulous idea.  In fact, it’s such a fabulous idea that I had to be a copier. hehe

I once showed you the “chairs of my days” so that you could see where I was when I’m was chatting with you, but this time it’s your turn. With the time change yesterday, it’s the perfect time to do this (pun intended).
So leave me a comment & answer these 3 questions:

1. Where are you & what time is it?
2. What are you doing?
3. Describe how you’re feeling at this moment.

I’ll go first:

1. I am in Houston, TX and it is 4:35pm.
2. I am writing lectures for this week on the couch while I listen to football.
3.  I’m a little sad, OK very sad, that the weekend is over; hubs and I had such a fabulous weekend.  It was the first weekend that neither of us worked in months (yes, months!).  I’m pretty stressed about this week since I will be traveling for work and I have to get things prepared before I leave.  I’m very excited that I will get to see my mom and sister next weekend while I’m away on business (it will be the first time I have seen them since last Christmas!!!)
Here I am, writing to you on the couch.What time is it
Ok you’re turn, leave me a comment and tell me about you and what you’re doing right at this very moment :-)
Have a great week!
xoxo Darby

11 comments :

Natasha in Oz said...

What a fun idea...I think we both have the same computer!

Well, it is 8:44 pm here and I am getting ready to shut down my computer and watch re-runs of Gray's Anatomy. I have actually been busy putting up our Christmas decorations this weekend (I'm a nut, I know!) and am totally exhausted! I have also been feeling very blue lately as I'm turning 40 on Friday. However, today I finally came to the realisation that a number means nothing...it's how I feel about myself that counts!

Hope you have a great week and have a wonderful time with your mother and sister!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Lindsey said...

I am on the bus to downtown and it is 7:30am.
I am sitting and playing on my new phone due to the fact that i busted my screen on my other one.
I am feeling pretty blue. I just went to my sisters baby shower and i wish i could hve time to go in january. I also wish i could be at a place wish my work and health that i could do the same. I also wish i could have spent more than 2 days with her.

sherri lynn said...

Oh this is fun! :)

ok I am on my couch in our house in SC and it is 9:37 AM. I am catching up on blogs since I was deprived all weekend without internet! ;) I'm feeling.... happy to be home, a little overwhelmed with all I have to do to catch up from being gone, and excited to see what this week has in store!

Have a great Monday, Darby! :)

Mrs. Pancakes said...

This was too fun!1. 12:21pm in DMV 2. I'm in bed sick, checking blogs, 3. When am I going to feel better...this post made me smile though, thanks! Happy Monday Darby!

Kristin said...

What a super fun idea! :)

It's 2:48 and I'm at my desk in Nashville, TN. I'm technically working, although procrastinating may be a more accurate description of what's actually going on here. :) And I'm feeling a little anxious, but super excited about the upcoming holiday season! :)

Have a fabulous day!

Danie said...

It's 12:51pm in Corinth, MS.
I'm getting a little work done...and talking to... YOU lol..what would we do without google messaging? ;) I'm feeling very excited about numerous things!

Twinkle Star said...

Hi, I am at my craft / computer desk at home in the (cold) UK - it is 7.55pm and I am looking forward to Christmas, but a little stressed about the upcoming shopping trips that it involves! x

Lindsay said...

I found your blog through Kelly's Korner! This is a great idea! It's 3:16pm and I'm sitting at my desk at work...reading blogs when I should be working. I'm from Houston also!

Meg {henninglove} said...

what a cool idea!! glad you and your husband were able to spend time together this weekend it sucks when such a great weekend comes to an end. enjoy seeing your mom and sister!!

Kellyn Fleming said...

This is such a fun idea!
I am in Ashland, VA and it is 9:44AM. I am currently at my desk at work, clearly not getting much "work" done at the present time.
I am feeling very overwhelmed because I am back in the office after 2 months of travel and playing the catch up game as fast as I can. I am also feeling stressed because aside from the catch up game there is always new stuff piling up that I am trying to knock out as well. But most of all, I am very excited because I get to see you this weekend!!!!

Nesha said...

Neat Idea!
It is 7:02 p.m. I am lounging on the couch with my little man sleep on my lap. Watching Criminal Minds, and just finished posting my daughter's bedroom makeover on my blog. I am feeling anxious, because we are getting closer to the closing date for our house.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...