Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What I’m Lovin’ Wednesday: My Sister

“Sometimes in life there really are bonds formed that can never be broken. Sometimes you really can find that one person who will stand by you no matter what; maybe you’ll find it in a spouse and celebrate it with your dream wedding, but there is also the chance that the one person you can count on for a lifetime, the one person who knows you, sometimes better than you know yourself, is the same person who's been standing beside you all along”
100_04914658_515089145880_81900926_30701511_1663988_n225549_538965013450_81900926_31239701_363346_nDSC02162DSC03141s41274ca103338_4Wedding- 66Rehearsal Dinner- 5
xoxo Darby

9 comments :

Mrs. Pancakes said...

This was beautiful Darby...you guys look like twins and I love all the pictures!! Sisters are awesome indeed!

Lindsay said...

This is so fun. Sisters are the best. I have two that I just adore. And when I found out we were having our second girl, I was SO excited to have them be sisters together!

Jen said...

How cute! Wish I had a sister!

sherri lynn said...

How cute are you two!! Love all of these pictures. I am really close with both of my sisters, so I can appreciate how important sisters are! :)

Joy said...

You are so lucky to have a sweet sister!! Love all the pictures!! If she is anything like you, who couldn't help but love her!!

Crystal said...

Awww, gorgeous pictures! It's awesome that you guys are so close!

Meg {henninglove} said...

ahh you two are so beautiful. you look really similar except her hair is super curly. and i have always wanted to go ice skating at that pond in ny, one day i will go!

Meggan of Lila Grace said...

Y'all are precious!! Love the picture of you ice skating! My sister is my best friend and I agree that the bond we have is like no other! xo

Kellyn Fleming said...

Awe! I just saw this for the first time and im not going to lie, I definitely teared up! You are by far my best friend and I would be lost with out you. I love being able to turn to you and I certainly look up to you more than you'll ever know.

How could I top this!? I feel so special...thanks for being the best sister and best friend in the whole wide world!!! We all we got!

LOVE YOU!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...