Friday, August 22, 2014

Lapped By A Fanny Pack

In the morning Dutch & I go walking to work on our baby fat (Dutch it lookin’ to gain, and I’m lookin’ to lose…thus he sleeps while I walk).  Anyways there is an elderly woman with an obviously serious case of osteoporosis & a large fanny pack that we see.  She walks every morning and I see her through the kitchen window walking again when I’m doing dishes after dinner in the evening.
When we walk in the morning this woman passes us every day.  I mean this woman is bookin’ it through the neighborhood.  It’s both embarrassing and inspirational.  She motivates me every morning to do better and try harder.  
Ah-maz-ing fanny pack woman! 
See how small she is in this picture?! That’s because she is so fast I can’t get my camera out fast enough after she passes us.Lapped By A Fanny Pack-2
Happy Friday!  Go and be a fanny pack woman!
hehe
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...