Wednesday, May 29, 2013

What I’m Lovin’ Wednesday: Waffles Anonymous

I don’t know what happened to me last year, but I got on a waffle-kick and I can’t stop. 
Remember when we went on our 28-hour road trip back home? (see here)
Well at some point along the way, I fell in love with waffles.  So much so that I think I may have definitely had them at least once in every state and purchased a waffle iron as soon as we got back to Texas.
hehehehehehehe
Funny, right?
image

Right now this is my favorite waffle recipe, by, none other than, yours truly ;-)

But, I have a few recipes that have been calling my name and I plan on trying these out next:

Initially when I think of waffles I think of sweet syrup and breakfast….but really you can have waffles anytime!
See what I mean:Collage 1
Collage 2
Now let’s think about sweet breakfast, yummmmmmm:
These two recipes I cannot wait to try….they’re perfect for dinner and dessert, right?Collage 6
Okay, so which one was the best?
Which recipe should I try first?
Are you a waffle lover too?
Should I start a waffle addicts group?
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...