Wednesday, May 1, 2013

What I’m Lovin’ Wednesday: My Back-Up Camera

It’s the end of the semester and I don’t know about y’all but I have been so busy lately!  I’ve got piles of papers to grade, exams and quizzes to grade, final scores to submit…and the list could go on forever (I’ll spare you the list because it’s super boring and lame).  I can’t seem to catch my breath, let alone pull out the camera and take real pictures.  If I am lucky to pull out the camera there is certainly no time to edit the pictures.  I am seriously counting down the days to summer so I can tackle all the photos of projects and recipes that have happened around the Hawley house.  Until then, my backup camera (the camera on my phone) will have to suffice! So here are some photos of what's been going on around here lately:Collage 1Collage 2Collage 3Collage 4Collage 5
Happy Wednesday my lovely friends! 
Hang in there, it’s almost Friday again!
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...