Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What I’m Lovin’ Wednesday- Lemons

Remember when I told y’all about planting my lemon tree?  Well the lemons are starting to arrive and I’m so excited!!!!! But I think I’m already getting a little tired of lemonade, so I decided to scroll through what the internet has to offer for lemon recipes.  You know me: I like variety :-)
check ‘em out!Lemon recipes
Collage 1.jpg

Collage 2

Collage 3

Collage 4

Have you made these before?
What other lemon recipes can you recommend to me?
I can't wait to get cookin'!!!!

10 comments:

Susan Fleming said...

I love everything lemon great ideas

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

I absolutely love lemon bars.

sherri lynn said...

Oh I am so jealous you have a lemon tree!! How fun to have fresh lemons on hand! Last week at a little coffee shop I had an amazing lemon blueberry scone. It was SO good! So if you find a recipe for those then I would make them :)

Meg O. said...

I want a lemon bar right NOW!!!

We planted a lemon tree last year and maybe got three lemons. I see a bunch sprouting now and I am hoping we have a lot this summer!!!

Life in the Heights! said...

Yummy!!! I will gladly take any lemons off your hands!!! These recipes looks so delicious!!

thepaceofitall said...

Uh, I'll take some lemonade? Lol! You found some great recipes, can't wait to hear which ones you try and love!

Jessica K said...

I am not a huge lemon fan, but the Hubs love it. What great recipe ideas!

Joy said...

I'm sooooo jealous of your lemon trees!!!!!

Domesticable said...

I'm sensing a theme here.

Lauren said...

My first thought was lemon bars. So glad you found a recipe! You will definitely have to update with whatever you end up making!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover