Thursday, May 31, 2012

Foodie Pen Pal

This month I participated in a foodie pen pal swap.  I love food from different areas of the country so I thought this is an awesome idea!  It’s an added bonus that I got to meet and mingle with other bloggers. The Lean Green Bean hosts the swap every month, and this was my first time participating.  It was SO much fun!
This month my package came from Tracee at Yumzees!  She sent me the perfect gift.  I am in love Italian food and her package was perfect for me.  Check it out:DSC_0138DSC_0139DSC_0140
Tracee is from Wisconsin, and I’ve never been there, so it really is a treat to get to try foods from her area.  I cannot wait to try that tomato and bacon dip!!! Yum-o!
I sent a Proud Texan Package to to my partner Anne.  I sent Texas BBQ sauce, salsa, and rub.  As well as some quinoa.  I hope you like the foodie love from Texas Anne!
To join for next month, all you have to do is go here and sign up.  It’s very simple and super fun!  Let me know if you join so I can be on the look out for you!
The Lean Green Bean
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...