Friday, May 4, 2012

Beach Wedding

In the middle of April Phil and I had the pleasure of flying back home to the east coast to watch my brother-in-law marry his beautiful bride, and now, my new sister-in-law.  It was the first beach wedding I had been to and it was SO beautiful!  We had such a great time!DSC_0043
It was nice to get back to the coast, especially since we usually only go home once a year for Christmas.  We love every opportunity we get to visit with family. 
Phil with our nephew, giving him his first haircut, playing on the beach, and putting some golf balls.DSC_0072DSC_0113DSC06367On the Virginia Beach boardwalk.  Although it was April it was still a little chilly for my Texas-taste.DSC_0053The Mr and me :-)DSC_0070DSC_0112
And of course I can’t forget the beautiful newlyweds!  Congratulations Tyler and Skye!DSC_0145
It was a gorgeous weekend with family!  Miss you guys; can’t wait to see you again!  Have you ever been to a beach wedding?
We had a great week around here and are looking forward to the weekend, though I feel like I am always saying that lol What are you all up to this weekend? Anyone heading to the beach?
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...