Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What I’m Lovin’ Wednesday: Photobooths

What have I been doing my whole life?!

I tell ya, I’ve definitely been missing out on the photo booth fun; that’s for sure!

I’ve never been in a photo booth, until 2 weeks ago.  Since then I’ve gotten my picture taken in two! 

They’re soooooo much fun and I laugh so hard because apparently I can’t figure out where to look and in the 4 seconds between each picture.DSC_1180DSC_1179
   Aren’t these hilarious?! lol!  Don’t be like me and waste your life not getting in a photo booth!

Santa also made a visit to one of the fabulous Christmas parties the Mr and I went to last weekend.  Since I’m sharing pictures today, I thought I’d share another one with you, even if it isn’t in a photo booth.

I asked Santa to take care of my student loans and to get me a personal assistant….I sure do hope he comes through for me this year, because I have been VERY good!392721_10100279544008736_37509124_45564617_1004317763_n
What are you asking Santa for this year?
xoxo Darby

12 comments :

Lindsay said...

I love that last picture, so awesome! I have never done a photo booth with my husband, that would be so fun!

sherri lynn said...

ah photo booths are one of my favorite things ever! I always beg everyone to get in them with me. I just did a photo collage of a bunch of my photo booth strips :)

And how fun is that Santa picture! haha his face is cracking me up! If I lived closer I would totally be your personal assistant! :)

Kellyn Fleming said...

I have been in a couple of photo booths in my lifetime but it wasn't until the R-MC Gala this year that I got to get in a photo booth for parties where you could dress up. I had such a blast I went in that thing 3 times! haha I am definitely going to have one for my wedding though! I even have the ladies card from the gala! haha Your pictures look great, I can tell you guys had fun! Christmas Card!? haha

Camylla Leonardi said...

Awww I love your photo booth pics!!
And that picture with santa clause is just awesome! should deff be your christmas card pic :)

Happy Wednesday <3
Simplycamylla.blogspot.com

Mrs. Pancakes said...

I like your wishes to Santa...hope he brings all you heart desires...I heart photobooths...had it at my wedding...it was a huge attraction.

Meg {henninglove} said...

photo booths are great! although my husband and i never have done one yet together, that would be an experience i know just because of the goofy side of my husband. love yours so cute!

simply kelly said...

Love the holiday photo and my iphone photobooth app is my fav! If Santa sends student loans payments your way, please let him know there is a young lady who has been very nice in Austin who could use the same :-)

Meggan of Lila Grace said...

I love photo booths! They are so fun and add such a unique entertainment aspect to any party! I want a personal assistant too! LOL Fingers crossed!

DaisyGirl said...

That's such a cute picture with Santa!

An Irish Italian Blessing said...

I TOTALLY hope you get everything on your list :) LOVE the pic with Santa, very cute, your hair looks fabulous too!

Rochelle said...

I think I might have to ask Santa to take care of my student loans as well. I promise I have been extremely good this year :)

Eliza said...

I LOVE photobooth pics. I have a small collection but you just made me realize that I have none with this baby bump of mine. I have to get on that pronto. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...