Thursday, December 8, 2011

Blogger Meet Up

I was invited to my first blogger meet-up this past weekend and it was a so much fun! 
We went to the Tasting Room in Uptown Park, and had a scrumptious brunch and fabulous conversation.  DSC_1152DSC_1148
I ordered the Redneck Benny (i.e. Frito Pie with a fried egg).  It was sinfully delicious ;-)DSC_1149IMG_3240
      Arent these women gorgeous?! Everyone was so sweet and nice!  Thanks Michelle for the group picture! 
I had a blastie-blast and I’m already looking forward to the next meet-up :-)
xoxo Darby

9 comments :

tara said...

loved meeting you, girl! :)

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Awww...so awesome...I love when friendships are made through blogger!

Jen said...

How fun! Aren't blogger meetups the best?

Heather said...

It was so great to meet you!

sherri lynn said...

What a fun meet up!

Rochelle said...

It was great meeting you. I can't wait till next meetup :)

Lindsay said...

That is so fun! What a great group girls! Wish I could have been there.:)

An Irish Italian Blessing said...

I'm so jealous! How did you even find bloggers that live near you? I feel like I'm the only one :(

Kellyn Fleming said...

I am so glad you had fun with this! I bet it was neat to finally meet some of the people you follow all the time. It looks like a great group of women!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...