Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What I’m Lovin’ Wednesday: Paw Impressions

While Phil was away for Thanksgiving, Tomlin and I made some Christmas ornaments---well I did and she watched, but I really valued her supervision ;-)  My favorite ornament was one with her paw print.  I bought a kit (for $4.95), which was actually for baby handprints, but since Tomlin  is my baby, I thought it was pretty appropriate and extremely necessary.
The kit included all of the tools I neededDSC_0884
I rolled out the foam with a can of cooking spray.DSC_0887
Tomlin sitting at the table ready to make her paw impressionDSC_0888
I cut the ornament into a heart, and put a straw through the top to make a hole to hang the ornament.DSC_0891
When the ornament was dry, I pushed a ribbon through the hole, and wrote the date and her age on the back.  Ta da!DSC_0957DSC_0958
Isn’t this so cute?! I sure do love craft projects with lil’ Tomlin :-)
Also while Phil was gone Phil got her outfit for her Santa picture, so I got some pictures with her.  I sure do love this puppy. 
 

xoxo Darby

15 comments :

sherri lynn said...

Love the paw print ornament! I love that you used a baby kit for your puppy haha :)

Lindsay said...

Aw, super cute for your sweet puppy! Great idea!

Danie said...

Very cute!

Ashley Smith said...

LOVE IT!!! I thought about doing stoney and penelopes prints too!

Rochelle said...

Tomlin is so stinking cute! I don't think Lexi would sit still for me to get a paw print. It might turn into a disaster with her. lol

tara said...

Seriously I am so jealous of your dog! Sammy would eat the foam if we tried to do that!

Kathy C. said...

What a cute idea to make a paw-print ornament...and how sweet of your dog to pose for pics. :)

Pamela said...

Oh my gosh, this is the cutest thing ever!

sarah@totalbassetcase.com said...

I have been meaning to do this! So stinking cute! Tomlin is so precious! Her waiting at the table to is die for!
Where did you get the kit?

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh. I need that outfit. and that kit. What a great way to prepare for the holidays!

An Irish Italian Blessing said...

I KNEW it was for Tomlin!! Very cute, perfect keepsake :)

Crystal said...

What a CUTE idea!!! I never would have thought of that! I need to make some for my babies! :) Miss Tomlin just gets prettier every day! :)

Aimee said...

Oh. My. Goodness. This is such a fantastic idea. As the proud mommy of a 5-month-old weimaraner, I will DEFINITELY making this ornament!

{[Future Mrs.]} said...

New follower but your paw print is so adorable! :)

Kellyn Fleming said...

I love this and I think Tomlin (and you of course) did a wonderful job making it! :) She is so good! What about a new one every year!? I feel a new themed tree coming on....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...