Saturday, December 17, 2011

Food From my Frontier

If you’ve been hanging around here for some time then you know I have a slight huge obsession with the Pioneer Woman.  I won’t even apologize for it, because she’s truly amazing.  Anyways PW’s second cookbook just went on presale last Wednesday and I got myself on that waiting list.  I’ve cooked every recipe in her first cookbook at least once, and every single recipe is fabulous.  So I’m highly recommending that you check out the first cookbook ANNNNNNDD preorder the second (due out in March).
Here is her first cookbook: The Pioneer Woman CooksThe Pioneer Woman Cooks
Here is the info about preordering the new book: Food From My FrontierFood From my Frontier
Also I don’t want to forget, this morning is PW’s Christmas special on Food Network at 11 am central time- Thanks Morgan for the headsup!PW Christmas
Have a great weekend y’all!
xoxo Darby

10 comments :

sherri lynn said...

Her second book looks like it's going to be so good! I can't believe you've made every recipe in her first cookbook! That is dedication :) This spring PW did a signing in the town where my sister lives but I couldn't go because I was in a wedding that day :( But my sister got to meet Ree and take a picture with her! I was SO jealous. Thankfully she had Ree sign my book (her novel) for me :)

Bridget said...

I love her blog! Have you read her novel too? It was so sweet! I couldn't put it down!

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

@ Bridget, Yes I did read it! I was so sad when it was over because I enjoyed it so much!

Rochelle said...

I think I need to purchase these two books. I am sitting on the couch watching Food Network now waiting for her show :) lol

Lindsay said...

I want those books! I have yet to buy her first book. Maybe soon though! Thanks for sharing!

Danie said...

I watched her for the first time on Food Network today. I've been to her website tons, but hadn't gotten to see the show yet and let's just say I'm green with envy! I want to live like her lol! Blogging, cooking, and living on a ranch with the family---now THAT is the life right there!

Morgan said...

Just watched the Christmas special and everything looked so delicious! Believe it or not, but we have not tried her cinnamon rolls yet, but I really want to! And I MUST try those duchess potatoes soon - yum! (and pretty) Thanks for the heads up on the pre-order...going to do that right now!

Morgan said...

oh, and if she comes to Houston for a book signing after the new cookbook comes out, we should get a group of us cooking club ladies together and go! we can tell her about cooking through her cookbook! :-)

Heather said...

Ahhhh, I fellow PW enthusiast! Love her. I haven't made my way through the first cookbook yet, but that won't stop me from buying the new one. I loved the Christmas special on Saturday.

sarah@totalbassetcase.com said...

I am PW obsessed as well! I can NOT wait to get this book!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...