Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Living Our Vows

As you may or may not know, the Mr and I will be celebrating our 4-year wedding anniversary this month!  I truly can’t believe it’s been 4 years already!
Despite blabbing about almost everything under the sun here in blogland, I have not mentioned the story of how the Mr and I became Team Hawley (yes, this is what we call ourselves lol).
Well today, I’m spilling a few of the beans, and sharing about how Phil and I live out our marriage covenant and vows.  Come take a peak into our marriage over at Cynthia’s blog: Adventures of Team Pancakes.  Cynthia is a newlywed herself, and I know that you will just adore her sweet spirit and genuine perspective.
So go, meet Cynthia, and learn about Team Hawley!
Adventures of Team Pancakes
xoxo Darby

7 comments :

sherri lynn said...

Darby I loved your post! Your vows were beautiful and spot-on to how God intends marriage to be!! I'm so excited to see what everyone posts about in the series.

Lindsey said...

I like the idea of framing your vows... I might have to do that!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Thank you so much for agreeing to be part of the series...I'm so glad you started the series so beautifully...

Shades of Summer said...

Hello Phil and Darby - I just read your post on Mrs. Pancakes blog (we follow one another's blogs) and I just had to leave a comment and join yours! I love the vows, they really touched my heart. My husband and I celebrated 2 years in November and I am just thrilled to see other young couples such as yourselves and Mr & Mrs Pancakes serving the Lord and loving one another. Happy Anniversary and I will be stopping by from time to time.
Summer

Tatiana said...

I just read your post. You guys are too cute. Love your vows on the wall idea :-)

Alida said...

I enjoyed your post and I love the vows!

May God bless you two with many more years to come<3

Lindsay said...

Aw, so sweet! I loved reading this! What a beautiful love story you have!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...