Monday, November 14, 2016

Little Poppy Update

Well, well, well…. what can I say?  It appears that I love to put bows on my daughter.  Before she was born I said that I didn’t want anyone to give her bows.  And I still stand by saying that; I don't regret it.  I did not want people giving me those bows that are bigger than a baby’s head.  I know I'm too picky!  I am very particular about the bows I get for Ellis.  But I have found my niche y’all.  Back in April I mentioned that I was going to try out my first box subscription, Little Poppy Co, and let you know what I think.  Well here we are several months later and I LOVE it!!!!! I look forward to the beginning of the month soooo much!  Their bows are so stylish, petite, & crafted with amazing quality.  There are so many different styles and textures!  Ellis is always wearing them, as I’m sure you’ve seen if you follow me on Instagram.  Little Poppy Co uses a super soft nylon elastic that is lite and stretches with the child (and doesn't leave marks on your baby's head).  So I could argue that these are also a financially savvy choice since they last so long, right? ;-) If you’ve never heard of this box subscription and you need bows, I promise you that this is the place to go.  Don’t forget that they’re also great for gifts for Christmas, baby showers, etc. If you're interested in getting money off your first month email me (darbyhawley@gmail.com) and I can send you a discount code!

DSC_0008DSC_0014These are the bows we’ve gotten so far that I've been swooning over!!!:
MayMay
JuneJune
JulyJuly
AugustAugust
SeptemberSeptember
OctoberOctober
NovemberNovember
Y’all I’m just dying to see what the December bows are!!!
Don't forget to contact me for a discount on your first month!
Obligatory Blogger Disclaimer: I was not paid for this review, and all opinions are 100% my own; however, if Little Poppy Co wants to start sponsoring me I’d enthusiastically agree!
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...