Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Beignets With Aunt Nana

Y’all probably saw on Instagram earlier this summer that my sister and her beau came to visit us for a week.  Clearly I am super behind on reporting their trip to you.  My posts have been stacking up lately keeping me behind.  I’m working on it folks, I promise!!  Okay, okay, okay, okay, back to today.  So not only were they able to be with us for Dutch’s 2nd birthday but we got to spend the entire week with them.  It was so much fun, I just wish it could have been longer……like 3 months+ longer!  One morning Aunt Nana and Dutch made us beignets……these are his favorite (obvious from the powdered sugar mess hehe).  I think Aunt Nana liked them, she just didn’t wear the beignets for the rest of the day. Ha!DSC_0014DSC_0016DSC_0018DSC_0020DSC_0026
Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!
I wish I could start every morning with a sugar rush and family.
Doesn’t that sound awesome??????
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...