Friday, April 11, 2014

Little Peep Bumpdate {32 weeks}

32 week collageDate: 4/2/14
How far along: 32 weeks
Fruit-size comparison: A jicama (which I have only ever seen on Chopped! lol)
Developmental milestones: Little Peep should now be gaining 1/2 a pound a week until he is born.
Maternity clothes: Oh yes, thank you Jesus!  I don’t think I’ll ever want to wear another kind of jean again!
Weight gain: I am up 22.5 lbs since my pre-pregnancy weight
Stretch Marks: I have mentioned that I have some stretch marks on my sides and some around my belly button….well now it is more like a full on pink cheetah print belt…hip-to-hip. 
Sleep: Pretty good…..I just wish I could sleep all day, every day and everything would get done on its own.  Wishful thinking?
Best moment of the week: 1- I met with Little Peep’s pediatrician for our prenatal consultation; I adore the doctor and think she will be a great fit for our family.  2- My work showered us on Friday and it was such a special and sweet shower.  I was so honored that they would take time from their busy schedules to invest so much in us.  I truly feel blessed by God with where I work and who I work with.  3- After the shower I did my first 4 loads of baby laundry (sheets, towels, blankets, etc.).  It was the sweetest laundry experience I have ever had.  I had more fun folding his little clothes and towels and organizing them in his closet.  It was also fun to start laying out and picking what clothes I want to pack in his hospital bag.  eeeeeek so excited!  4- The Mr. & Rooney went camping for the weekend so Tomlin and I had a girls weekend and did only girly things.  It will probably be a long time before us gals have another quiet weekend like that, but I look forward to those weekends when The Mr. gets to take his son camping and building memories.  I can’t help but smile when I think about what fun those two will have.
Movement:  I just love feeling him move.  He still only kicks on my right side.
Cravings: Oreos and sandwiches (warm clubs & BLT’s) …and of course pizza
Gender: A little boy!!!
Belly button in or out: I’m still sporting my “flattie”
Wedding ring: On :-)
Anything making you queasy/sick: Nope
What I miss:  Nothing
What I’m looking forward to: My doctors appointment next week
Labor signs: I think I’ve started having Braxton Hicks contractions
Symptoms:  I've got my waddle on these days lol My body is producing the hormone relaxin (nice name, right?) so that my joints are starting to be looser and waddling is the perfect motion to get my pelvis ready for delivery.  Lately, I've been using my belly as a table and a shelf; it’s so convenient to hold my bowl of cereal or my cell phone hehe.  My heartburn is getting more consistent and it steals my appetite.  This week I have been extremely exhausted.  It takes every ounce of energy I have to focus on anything.  I’m either easily distracted or falling asleep.
Nursery: Done, and I can’t wait to add the final piece, Little Peep, to complete the room :-)
Emotions: This week I felt joy spill out of me all over the place.  With work showering us,  I felt so special and valued, like I was surrounded by love and it just radiated and spilled out of ever pour of my being.
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...