Monday, October 21, 2013

It’s Fall…..Let’s Get Stylish {Link-Up}

Happy Monday!!!  I completely enjoyed all of your fall lifestyle linkups last Monday.  I hope you had as much fun as I did clicking through everyone’s ideas.  Today is all about STYLE!!! Who doesn’t love fall fashion, right?!It
Over the weekend I got my hair done, and I have to say I am gah-gah for all of these fall hair styles!  The darker colors and the big waves are to die for!  Here are some hair dos, I will be rocking this season…..if I can match theses awesome pictures of course lolFall Hair 1Fall Hair 2
As I was thinking about all of these gorgeous locks, I came across an old LWTH tutorial for how to curl your hair with a flat iron, check it out here:DSC_0503-2_thumb[3]
Ok it’s your turn!!!! Grab the button below for your post and link up friends!  Be sure to click around and see what great ideas everyone shares!
Don’t forget to visit the co-hosts, Baby Bound and The Bradleys!


xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...