Wednesday, October 9, 2013

What I’m Lovin’ Wednesday: Trips and Treasures

Last weekend the Mr and I went antiquing with our BFF’s.  If you’re new around here, we like to do this (Mr likes good deals, I like future DIY projects, and we both love great company).  We haven't been antiquing since Easter weekend, so I went with a list; us girls were prepared to shop :-).  I love walking through everything; it’s so pretty to me #saideveryshopperatheart.
There is something about getting out of the city, as soon as we hit the dirt roads every little stressor just fades away.  It’s practically paradise.Warrenton- 1Warrenton- 2Warrenton- 3Warrenton- 4
If you follow me on Instagram you already saw what we brought home with us, but if not, we brought back a gorgeous bistro chair (that I saw at Pottery Barn for $269, but I got for $70), and a great new bookshelf for the office for $55.  We also got a hand-carved double rocker for the backyard.  I love sitting outside with my hubby and our coffee in the morning.  So perfect!e0428fde28a211e3b93122000aaa04c4_7
I think we’re already ready to go back lol
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...