Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What I’m Lovin’ Wednesday: Dog Shaming

Have you heard of this website? Dog-Shaming.com
By far, one of the funniest websites of dog’s getting in trouble or doing hilarious things.
E.V.E.R.
Seriously, go check it out peeps.
I’ve cackled at this website hundreds of times.
Then my dogs did this………DSC_0347-2
Not so funny.
This is the first time either one of the pups have destroyed something other than a toy. 
I know, I know.
I should be thrilled that this is the only thing damaged in 1.5 years with 2 puppies.
Nope.
Still upset with these two. 
But I’ll get over it soon….probably the first time one of them comes to snuggle up with me.
I mean look at those brown eyes….
Okay, I guess I’m over it already. 
It’s just carpet and a deposit, right?
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...