Monday, July 26, 2010

Wicked

Instead of celebrating our anniversary, Phil and I celebrate our “half-a-versary”. Between our birthdays, Christmas, and New Years all being within a week, our anniversary is generally overlooked. And because we don’t want to overlook commemorating our wedding day, we celebrate it in the summer at the half-way point. This year Phil got me tickets to see Wicked. I have always wanted to see this musical and I was thrilled when I found out that the Broadway tour was coming to Houston. Phil is such a great listener & picked up on my excitement & surprised me with tickets. We saw the show on Saturday and it was phenomenal! We also got to meet the cast and get autographs.
Before & during the show
I feel a bit like a stalker with these first 2 pictures. When I met "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz" and Glinda I was a little star-struck and forgot to get my picture with them so I snapped some pictures as they were signing other autographs. Oh well, at least I remembered the camera for Elphaba.
Me in front of the city, very pleased with all of the autographs I got.
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...