Wednesday, October 31, 2012

What I’m Lovin’ Wednesday: The Impeccable Pig

I’ve got to tell you about the fabulous new bag I recently purchased. At the Houston Symposium last month I was introduced to The Impeccable Pig.  This local boutique is phenomenal.  They have exquisite style for reasonable prices.  I absolutely love shopping in their store and have really enjoyed everything I have purchased.  Impeccable PigIt’s been a while since I have purchased a new handbag and I thought it was time to treat myself.  Every gal needs a treat every now and then, right?  As soon as I walked in I spotted this little baby and just had to have it.  This green gem was calling my name!Collage
I carry this bag every day.  The leather is so soft and I love the color.  I don’t think I’ve ever had a green handbag but I really like how bold this one is.  My favorite aspect of the bag though is the inside: the opening is wide enough where I can see everything I carry and the contents stand out next to the animal print.  I NEVER lose anything in this bag.  DSC_0229-2DSC_0243-2
Check out The Impeccable Pig’s website to see if they have a boutique near you (Tell your hubby I’m sorry for all the stuff you’re about to buy. lol)

Happy Halloween friends!
I was not paid for this review; everything written is of my own opinion.

12 comments:

Brooke said...

Cute! I love the inside!


=)


Brooke

Domesticable said...

I love everything about this bag.

Meg O. said...

Oh my goodness!! So pretty! I think I want an emerald green bag like that now. I really need to visit their store. Loved their stuff at the Symposium!

Erin Reissig said...

AAh! AAAAh! I LOVE this bag!!!

Danie said...

I LOOOOVE IT! I've always had a thing for big bold bags myself!

Lindsay said...

Wow that is super cute! Is it costly?! I am in the market for a new bag (don't tell the hubs) and I am trying not to spent $500+ like I normally do. I am a sucker for bags. Not anything else, just bags.

Joy said...

Oh I'm loving that bag Darbs!!! I'm thinking I could use it for multiple things come next year! =) Yep the hubs will not like this store I'm sure of it! LOL

Tara said...

That is adorable! Poor S, my Christmas list just keeps on growing :)

Whitney said...

I loooove this bag! I didn't know that you had a bag from them! too cool :)

Susan Fleming said...

love this perfect for you

sherri lynn said...

Oh I love this purse!!! I have been wanting a green purse! And the lining fabric is so sassy haha I love it!

Lauren said...

That's a cute bag! I love the green color!

Lauren
http://laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover