Monday, October 8, 2012

Big Blate

Happy Monday!  Welcome to a new week friends. I love the fresh clean slate that each Monday brings……now I seriously need some coffee stat!

Sunday I had a blate (blogger + date).  I love a good blate with my friends.  Isn’t life so much better with your girlfriends?! YES!!! I was definitely due for a good time with these ladies; they are truly a breath of fresh air!  We had brunch at the Tasting Room in Uptown Park, and it was fabulous!
collage 1

Look at this brunch!  Simply mouth-watering!collage 2

I heart my DZ sisters!DSC_0311-2
Goodness it had been way too long since I had seen this chica!DSC_0316-2collage 3
Isn’t this a good lookin’ group?!DSC_0308-2
Aside from my blate, the Mr and I looked at 12 houses (we are moving in a couple months), and it was exhausting!  What did you do this weekend?

15 comments:

DaisyGirl said...

That looks like such a great time!! Everyone looks so cute! Good luck with the house hunting! I can't wait to see the beautiful house y'all find!

Joy said...

I really need to see if Bham has a bloggers group!! Looks like y'all had a blast, and now I'm hungry from looking at the yummy brunch plates!! Have a good week Darbs!!!

Stephanie said...

SUch a cute recap!! Do you care if I steal just a couple of your pics?! YOurs are SO much better than my iPhone ones!!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Ooh awesome blate! Can't wait to see the new house!

Lindsay said...

Cute pictures- looks like it was a fun time! Looking at houses really is more exhausting then it is fun. I wish you two the best of luck of finding what you want/need.

Lori said...

So sad I missed this one. Looks like y'all had a great time!

Can't wait to hear more about the house hunt!

Sarah said...

Looks like such a fun time! And that food, omg!!

Britt @ The Magnolia Pair said...

That's so awesome! Looks like y'all had a great time! I am seriously wishing we could have a blate here in AL. I don't think there are as many of us though. Glad y'all had a blast!

Susan Fleming said...

You are such a busy girl...let us know about the house hunting

Lindsay @ Trial By Sapphire said...

Love this! So bummed I couldn't go. :( Next time! You looked fabulous, Darby!

Meg Cady said...

humph.
stupid football.
well not stupid cause we won but stupid cause I couldnt come hang out with you lovely ladies!

Looks like yall had a wonderful time as per usual!!!

Great job Darb!

tara said...

looks like it was a blast! sad i couldn't make it! :(

Kristin said...

'Tis the season for blating :-D! Looks like you girls had so much fun. I have to say I'm jealous off all your Texas blogger meet-ups. Looks like such a neat, active group of girls!

The Cavallaro's said...

Who are the other DZ's? Since there are 5 of us, I think that we should plan a DZ date!!!!! What do you think? Bummed I missed it. Maybe if I wasn't working 70 hours a week and had a life. HA! :) Love you & miss you mucho!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://ivlkrwnnz.com]guzrViQfppCJKZye[/url] - jTcvKrgpxOJZbxp - http://yuxeflk.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover