One of my favorite fruits in the summer is the peach.
It’s so sweet and delicious. As a mater of fact, I’m drinking a mug of warm ginger peach tea & have a peach candle burning right now as I write this post for you :-)
Of course the peach is delicious on it’s own, but there are a bazillion other ways you can enjoy them. In honor of the peach I’ve collected a few recipes for you.
1.Peach Streusel Muffins, 2. Peaches & Cream Muffins, 3. Peach French Toast, 4. Peach-Pecan Muffins
5. Peach, Mozzarella, and Basil Salad, 6. Fresh Peach Gelées, 7. Country Ham-and-Peach Panini, 8. Easy Peach Cobbler
In the middle of the summer, with the humidity & heat choking you, cool off with a delicious peach beverage!
9. White Peach Sangria, 10. Governor's Mansion Summer Peach Tea Punch, 11. Carolina Peach Sangria, 12. Peach Flip
Just because it’s dinner time, does not mean peaches are off the table (pun intended hehe). You can certainly bring them to dinner for a fresh new flavor!
13. Crab Salad with Peaches and Avocados, 14. Peach Stuffed Pork, 15. Brown Sugar Pork Chops with Peach Barbecue Sauce, 16. Grilled Tomato-Peach Pizza
I think we all think of peaches at dessert time. I’m a sweet tooth myself, so I’m not gunna stop you! Go for it!
17. Pecan-Peach Cobbler, 18. Peach Upside-Down Cake, 19. Cocoa Bread With Stewed Yard Peaches, 20. Brown Sugar-Cinnamon Peach Pie
21. Fresh Peach Salsa, 22. Peach Ice Cubes, 23. Tomato-Peach Preserves, 24. Peach Butter
So since they’re in season we’ve got to find a bazillion ways to incorporate peaches into our lives, right? Do you have a favorite way to prepare peaches in the summer? Please share your favorite peach recipes with me!!
All of the recipes listed can be found here.