Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Jewel Addict

Yep!  That’s me!!!
If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter, I’m sure that you have already noticed this about me.  Allow me to demonstrate with the new jewels I’ve gotten in the past month:
I am loving gold with mint and corals and anything nautical!  (Does this sound familiar?)Jewels 1
Clearly I am in love with this chevron shirt! Same shirt, but different necklace LOLJewels 2
On the left panel is a pile of necklaces and bracelets that I ordered, with lots of pearls and shinnies :-) See that last coral necklace on the right?! Well let me tell you about that sweet baby!Jewels 3
A couple weeks ago I came across Shanna’s blog and her Bauble Swap; let me tell ya: I was hooked!
My beautiful partner was Ashlyn from let it be beautiful.  I loved that we were matched up together.  She is also from VA; just like me! She sent me a gorgeous coral and gold necklace that I’ve already worn twice.  Ashlyn also sent me some gorgeous pearl earrings (this girl figured me out quick!) Thank you SO much Ashlyn; I love them both!!!Jewels 4Jewels 5
Would you like to see what I sent to Ashlyn?!  You've got to click over to her blog and see :-)
Thank you Ashlyn and Shanna for the awesome swap!  Ok LWTH friends, get over there and meet these awesome women!




xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...