Friday, July 6, 2012

It's a Birthday Par-tay!


With so much going on around here I completely forgot about the birthday celebration of this here bloggity-blog! How rude of me!  Monday was the third birthday for LWTH! I cannot believe how much fun I have had here, how many wonderful people I have met, and how many fabulous friends I have made. Thank you friends for everything! YOU are what make this blog; you’re awesome and cherished!
Wanna see my first post? Click here to see how far we’ve come (and how much weight we’ve gained lol) Have a great weekend friends! 

xoxo Darby

11 comments :

Meggan said...

Yay! Happy blog birthday! Love your blog, hope you have a great weekend girl!

ashlyn williams said...

Congrats mama on your 3 year bloggyversary! :) hears to another year!

hope you have a great weekend!

xxA

Meg Cady said...

YAY happy blog birthdayyyyy!!

Have a great week!

Jen said...

Happy bloggy birthday! Hooray!

Lori said...

Happy Blog Birthday! :)

Lindsay said...

Happy 3-years, friend! I am so happy I 'met' you a year ago! I enjoy your blog so much~

Mrs. Monologues said...

Happy Blog-o-versary! Can't wait to read more of your posts. So glad we connected!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Congrats!! Here's to many more years :)

Jamie said...

I'm so happy I met YOU! May we all keep blogging and virtually grow old together!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Awww happy birthday to
Your
Blog!

Lindsay @ Trial By Sapphire said...

Holy moly! Three years of blogging? Happy birthday, indeed!

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow at the meet-up, Darby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...