Monday, July 23, 2012

LWTH Wordle

Wordle - (noun) “a toy for generating ‘word clouds’ from text that you provide. The clouds give greater prominence to words that appear more frequently in the source text.”
Ever heard of such a thing? I have seen said “word clouds” before but I had no idea what they meant (thanks Ari for the tip). I thought they were just a collection of words…..well that is kind of what they are, but it’s relative to the individual.  Of course I wanted to see the commonly used words here at LWTH, and this is what I got.  Apparently I’m big into “summer” and “friends”.  I’m also pretty happy to see that “y’all” is on there LOLWordle
Check out Wordle and see what words you have used the most on your Twitter or blog.  With this website you can also customize the colors and layout that is perfect for you!  Fun, right?!  If you try this out please let me know so I can check out your own personal wordle!!!
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...