Friday, July 20, 2012

Southern Tour: A Hawley Roadtrip {Part 1}

If you’ve been following us via twitter (and if you don’t you definitely should ;-) you know that the Mr and I took a serious road trip at the end of May; a road trip I swore I would never take again (never say never, right?).  I like road trips with the Mr a lot and we take at least 1 a year, but this one, was the biggest (and longest) road trip we’ve ever taken together!
I’m getting photos together to share with you about the trip, but before I do, I’m going to tease you with the pictures I took with my phone on the trip. Enjoy, and remember there is more to come!
Can you guess where we went?!
Can you guess how many hours our trip was?!
Roadtrip Instagram 1Roadtrip Instagram 2Roadtrip Instagram 3

11 comments:

Meg Cady said...

FUNNN! I love roadtrips
I also love your dress.
And LOVE that your Hawley lets you keep your feet on the dash... i get yelled at :(

Cant wait to see the rest and hear about your trip!!

Kellyn Fleming said...

I can't wait to see more! :)

Myra said...

Love your pictures!! And those little cute pup-pups. I die! Can't wait to see more!!

the lovebirds said...

what lovely pictures- you make me want to get up and take off on a road trip today... If only that were realistic! ha. Happy weekend! xo

Lindsay said...

You look GORGEOUS in that green dress! What a fun roadtrip!

DaisyGirl said...

It may have been long but that just means more time to make great memories! I look forward to seeing more!

Susan Fleming said...

Road trips are always fun--keep us posted

Britt @ The Magnolia Pair said...

Road trips are so fun! Cute pictures, especially of the pup and his potato head! Glad y'all had fun :)

sherri lynn said...

such fun pictures from your trip! i think you went to Georgia and the beach??

bailey k. said...

Hmmm..east coast somewhere? That beach picture looks like it. Maybe Georgia? Can't wait to find out. Love the photos!

I'm starting a new link party on my blog exclusively for traveling and experiencing different places (even in your home town). I'd love it if you'd hop on over and link this post up. Thanks so much!

http://www.letbirdzfly.blogspot.com/2012/07/the-places-youll-go-travel-link-party.html

The Cavallaro's said...

I'm too lazy to read the comments above, but I want to know where you went! P.S. That green dress is AMAZING and you are seriously gorgeous!

Me & hubs take road trips back home (We went back in December & then again in June for my best friends wedding). It is about 19 hours to Indiana from our apartment here in TX. Did I mention we bring BOTH of our dogs? Ugh....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover