Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Fridge Goals

Am I the only one that calls it a fridge? The Mr always corrects me, saying that the appliance is a re-fridg-er-a-tor. yea yea yea I blame his yankee roots!

Anyways, since we’ve been married we have always put our goals for the year, (sidebar- goals are different from resolutions, I think?) on the fridge (or refrigerator).  This year was no different.  Even though it’s past New Years, it’s still January so I wanted to share with you  how we’ve reminded ourselves of our goals on the fridge.  We broke our goals up into 4 major categories: Spiritual, Mental, Physical, and Financial.
DSC_0134DSC_0136DSC_0133
What reminders have you put into place to help refresh your memory of your goals throughout the year?

9 comments:

Amanda @ Click. The Good News said...

I call it a fridge too & am a big believer in committing to your goals by writing them out and seeing them everyday.

I do categories like that too!

Erin Reissig said...

Um, I LOVE this idea... I may be stealing it.

sarah@totalbassetcase.com said...

Im a fridge girl--unless Im with clients. Same with couch vs sofa, ha!
We have our resolutions hung up on our fridge too, I love the daily reminder!

Lindsay said...

Awesome idea! Thanks for passing it along!

sherri lynn said...

I also call it the fridge! I love that you put your goals there so that you can always see them. that is a huge motivator!

Miranda said...

what a great idea! i might have to steal it too :) and I always call it fridge...And I'm from the midwest....who wants to say such a long word all the time :)

Bon Bon said...

We call it the fridge over in our neck of the woods:-) And it's totally where we post our photos and love notes and life goals! xoxo

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Most of the time I call it fridge...I love this! The month passing is always a reminder that I need to accomplish my goals!

Rochelle said...

I call it a fridge as well! haha I LOVE this idea :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover