Friday, January 20, 2012

NYE

It’s been a long time since Phil and I were in VA for New Years; something like 5 or 6 years!  This year we rang in the new year with my sister and our friends from college; I don’t remember laughing this much in years.  We had such a great time!
Phil and I in our “razzle-dazzle” for the new year!DSC06311Phil thinking about his New Years resolutions?thoughtful phil  Kellyn really showed us a great time in Carytown! Thank you Kellyn for a fabulous New Years celebration! DSC06314

8 comments:

Meggan of Lila Grace said...

what a fun new years! it is always so good to be around your college friends, i miss mine always! have a great weekend Darby! xoxo

Lindsay said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time! Fun pictures!

simply kelly said...

Your outfit was super cute-- have a great weekend :-)

sherri lynn said...

Looks like fun! You and I were only a few hours away from each other on nye!

Danie said...

I don't know if Phil could come up with many serious NY resolutions in those glasses lol! ;)

Jen said...

Loving your dress, Darby!

Meg O. said...

What a fun time!! Looks like a blast!

And I guess I wasn't following your blog! That has been rectified!! So good to meet you today at the meetup!! :)

Kellyn Fleming said...

Haha, this is great! This was definitely the most fun NYE by far!!! I was so overjoyed to spend it with you all and to show y'all a good time! I hope we can do it agian soon! Love you guys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover