Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What I’m Lovin’ Wednesday: Christmas Gifts

It’s been a couple weeks since I posted about What I’m Lovin’ so in light of the holidays, I’m going to share with you some of my favorite gifts from my birthday and Christmas.

For my birthday and Phil’s birthday, my sister made us a pumpkin pie.  It’s my favorite pie and I ask her to make it for me every year.  Delicious!380046_558862314100_81900926_31418188_752885123_n
For Christmas, my mother got me three cookbooks: Gone with the Wind, Texas, and Three Rivers.  All three are perfect for me!  Don’t you think?  She also got me a new sewing machine that will be arriving later this month.  I’m so excited to share my sewing projects with you!DSC_0451My sister LOVES the William and Kate wedding story.  She has a beautiful replica of Kate's engagement ring that my mom and I have been goo-goo for since April.  Kellyn surprised us both with our own.DSC_0466
Check out this scarf. Kellyn gave this to me for Christmas & I love it! I’m actually wearing it today & this is a picture I took of myself in the car this morning hehe
Auntie Kellyn also got Tomlin a Christmas present.  She got a super cute puppy ornament and painted Tomlin’s exact markings on it so it looks just like her!
DSC_0401DSC_0522Every year I always ask for snow, and this year was no different.   I only wish the 2 feet of snow that fell hadn’t arrived on a day we were driving from Richmond to Pittsburgh lolDSC_0517
I also got some great Steelers slippers and clothes and jewelry.  I was definitely spoiled this Christmas.  What were some of your favorite gifts this year?
xoxo Darby

13 comments :

Rochelle said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas. I'm a little jealous you go snow! :) haha

Lindsay said...

OH, girl you got hooked up! Love all your new fun things! Glad you had so much fun! Love that last picture, by the way!

My favorite gift was my new iPhone. It's pretty fun to have a shiny new gadget to play with. :)

sarah@totalbassetcase.com said...

Oh I can't wait to see what you cook up from your new cookbooks! You better be sharing!

sherri lynn said...

I love that you and your sister and mom have matching Kate replica rings! so fun! My best friend's engagement ring is also very similar to Kate's ring!

Alyssa said...

Oh no!! You always get snow when you don't want it haha!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

awww...this is soo great! i love the replica of Kate's rings!

Deidre said...

Yay for thoughtful and amazing Christmas gifts. My husband got me an absolutely LOVELY christmas gift, on saturday, I am going to go hang out with the penguins at the aquarium!

Meg {henninglove} said...

ok your husband's beard looks like that pitcher for the SF Giants. i kinda had to do a double take! i love that scarf you were wearing on christmas so cute!

Danie said...

Tomlin looks so proud of her ornament :).

Tess said...

How cute of your sister to get you and your mom matching rings - that's so thoughtful and SO cool!

Meggan of Lila Grace said...

what wonderful christmas presents! i love that your mom got you a sewing machine and those cookbooks look awesome! my favorite gift was a new camera and lens! i am having so much fun trying to figure it out! LOL

Meggan of Lila Grace said...

what wonderful christmas presents! i love that your mom got you a sewing machine and those cookbooks look awesome! my favorite gift was a new camera and lens! i am having so much fun trying to figure it out! LOL

Elle Sees said...

you totally racked up!
i love my clarisonic. obsessed with it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...