Monday, January 16, 2012

Christmas in Virginia

I bet you’re getting pretty tired of Christmas posts from me; after all, we are 1/2 way through January!  Well I promise I’m almost done :-)  After Christmas with Phil’s family, we drove down to Virginia for Christmas with my family.  This was wonderful!
Ahhhhh what a gorgeous state :-)DSC_0383My dad’s Christmas treeDSC_0386My mom’s Christmas treeDSC_0405Kellyn modeling her new coat we got her for Christmas (it was so cute I just had to get one for myself as well hehe)DSC_0440Lanie, the sweetest beagle ever!  We got this dog when I was in high school and I took this picture of her playing in the Christmas wrapping paper.  Some things never change.DSC_0442Kellyn and I made sugar cookies.  Well, more accurately, Kellyn made the cookies and I just played and decorated them! :-)DSC_0473DSC_0475DSC_0482My mom had everyone in her family over at her house.  This was the first time I have seen my family all together in 5 years!  It was amazing to see everyone again!  This is all of the cousins together.  I think the couch is getting smaller!DSC_0514Kellyn and I usually go to see Santa every year.  Since I didn’t get to VA until after Christmas, this was as close to Santa as we got lolDSC06308
xoxo Darby

4 comments :

Meggan of Lila Grace said...

How fun that you got to see so much of your family over Christmas! Those cookies look so good! xoxo

sherri lynn said...

You got to see so much family over Christmas - I love that! And super coat cute that you got your sister (and you hehe)!

Joy said...

That last picture cracks me up.... Santa should have come back for you!! Glad you had a wonderful time with the family. Christmas is usually a great time to visit with family because everyone's in a great mood and there is always TONS of food! =)

Lindsay said...

Your cookies turned out great! And that coat is so adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...