Friday, January 13, 2012

Christmas at Phil’s

For the first part of our jaunt back home we were in the Pittsburgh area with Phil’s family.  We spent Christmas there and it was amazing!  I always *love* spending Christmas with the Hawleys!DSC_0008DSC_0010DSC_0018DSC_0112Christmas Eve we opened our gifts from Phil’s grandmother. She made me this scarf.  It is SO warm and perfect for the winter!DSC_0087Christmas morning before church with the Mr.DSC_0119The aftermath of Christmas! There was A LOT of wrapping paper!DSC_0242
My favorite part of the entire trip was playing with our nieces and nephews :-)DSC_0255DSC_0266DSC_0270
xoxo Darby

9 comments :

Lindsay said...

Looks wonderful--mess & all! I'm so glad you had such a great Christmas holiday with your family!

Ps--the scarf is beautiful!

sherri lynn said...

Looks like a wonderful! My favorite part is always playing with my nieces and nephew too :)

Heather said...

Y'all are too cute!!

simply kelly said...

Great picture of you and your husband. Love the new scarf!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Looks like a un time! Love all the wrapping paper picture:-)

An Irish Italian Blessing said...

I seriously can't get over how tall your hubby is! Oh and those cinnamon rolls, omg, yum!

Crystal said...

Aww! I'm do glad you guys had a wonderful time! These pic are beautiful and I just love the scarf! Such a special gift that you can enjoy now and cherish for years to come!

Meggan of Lila Grace said...

You too are so cute! Love all that wrapping paper! So much fun!

Meggan of Lila Grace said...

Wow that would be "you two" :) I am up too early apparently!! ha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...