Friday, December 27, 2013

LWTH *Television* Debut!

Oh my stars! Do I have some exciting news for y’all today, or what?!
Do y’all remember when I posted this picture on FB & Twitter with this caption:
Spoiler alert: This time tmw an entire film crew will be eating this in my kitchen! #somethingupmysleeve #sneakysneakyc63fe78661e011e38b200eef6c047a8d_7

Well it’s time for me to spill the beans!  Yesterday LWTH made it’s television debut on Great Day Houston!!!!!  My segment was on what to do with your holiday leftovers. Check it out:
I have to say that this was such an honor for me to be a part of!  I was so nervous (duh, I’m sure you can tell from the video), and was totally out of my element.  But I learned something through all of the filming (besides the fact that people in TV work exceptionally hard), the best way to learn is to get out of your comfort zone.  I was totally out of my element, but I learned a lot about myself.  It really was an awesome experience to be a part of! I loved meeting the producer, Deborah, and the crew, and it was a dream come true to have a crew in my kitchen…really I’m beyond honored for the opportunity.  If any more chances come my way I will definitely be sharing them with you!DSC_0363DSC_0364DSC_0367
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...