Friday, July 5, 2013

Weekend Plans & Shabby Apple Winner

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July!  Hopefully the fun and festivities are continuing through the weekend!  Tonight I am administering final exams for both of my Summer Session 1 classes (from 5pm-9pm please say a prayer).  Then Summer Session 2 starts on Monday.  So I will spend this weekend grading final exams, papers, presentations and then getting ready for the next month.  :-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank y’all so much for participating in the Shabby Apply giveaway!  To be honest I’m so jealous I couldn’t participate because you know I’ve got my eyes set on a million few items from Shabby Apple lol Shabby Apple Giveaway
Congratulations to Jessica from Bluebird Sisters!
You’ve got through the weekend to contact me so I can get you set up to receive your moolah!!!
Have a great weekend everyone!
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...