Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Lemon Vinaigrette

I am completed addicted to this salad dressing!  This is so simple to make and absolutely the most refreshing salad dressing I've ever tasted; it is so light and summery.  Not only do I make this at least twice a week for refreshing summer salads.....but I want to drink it.  Yes, I just admitted that I would drink a salad dressing; it is that good.  Don't judge me because once you make it, you will agree with me.  Try it and see!Lemon Vinaigrette- Life with the HawleysFrom the Kitchen of Darby HawleyIngredients:
4 tbs EVOO
4 tbs white wine vinegar
juice from a lemon
2 tsp raw honey

Directions:
1. Mix everything in a mason jar with a whisk or a nice shake.  Drizzle over your salad.
2. Enjoy!DSC_0775DSC_0776
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...